Peninsula Shopping Centre
- 3 Coleman Street
- 999 years leasehold
- Adjoining Peninsula . Excelsior Hotel
- Located in the heart of civic district where the National Gallery Singapore which is also former City Hall and Supreme Court is located.
- Being the birthplace of modern Singapore, the Civic district has undergo tremendous transformation over the years. The recent revamp includes the opening of revamped public building The National Art Gallery, Victoria Theatre and Victoria Concert Hall.
- Connectivity with its adjacent precincts Fort Canning Park and Bra Basah, Bugis and the Marina Bay Waterfront is in progress.
- Upcoming exciting planning shall be the Marina South Residential district which will be located within The Central Business District, a stone throw from City Hall. More residents will live closer to the workplace and other amenities.