- 111 North Bridge Road Spore 179098
Commercial Development with a prominent road frontage facing the cross junction of North Bridge road and Coleman Street.
- 999 years leasehold built in the 1980s
- 32 Storey high building with 5 storey and a Basement retail podium, level 06 onwards Offices.
- The Building is occupied by several law firms due its close proximately to Supreme Court.
- Located in the heart of civic district where the National Gallery Singapore which is also former City Hall and Supreme Court is located.
- The business found in the mall in the early days cater more for the working population in the vicinity such as Leather shoes, Tailoring and hobbies items such as golf accessories and equipment.
- Over the years the mall has been know as a local community for the Burmese, with many mini marts selling imports of Sundries, Groceries, Vegetable and Fruits from Myanmar. You can also find traditional Burmese clothing in the mall as well together with other fashion stores selling shoes clothing and accessories,
- Over the weekends, crowds gather in the mall (mostly from the Burmese community) for money remittance services and buying their favourite snack and groceries. There are several Burmese authentic cuisine cafe in the mall as well.
- On normal working days, the mall operate as usual with various trade in travel agencies, Human Resources Agencies. Not to mention there are also services trade such as hair saloons, beauty saloons and nail saloon.
- Being the birthplace of modern Singapore, the Civic district has undergo tremendous transformation over the years. The recent revamp includes the opening of revamped public building The National Art Gallery, Victoria Theatre and Victoria Concert Hall.
- Connectivity with its adjacent precincts Fort Canning Park and Bra Basah, Bugis and the Marina Bay Waterfront is in progress.
- Upcoming exciting planning shall be the Marina South Residential district which will be located within The Central Business District, a stone throw from City Hall. More residents will live closer to the workplace and other amenities.